Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Trying to be happy

So, as my first blog entry, I guess I'll start out with some recent events. Basically, my grandma died yesterday. In a way I guess its a good thing, because now shes out of her misery. She wasn't happy with all the hospital stuff, being in a nursing home and every thing. I was just used to her being around. The doctors kept telling us that she was going to die within the next few days, but she never did. So I never really thought that she was going to die. When I saw my grandpa, it made everything even worse. How he kept sobbing... it was sooooo sad. I'm getting better though. I'm still sad because I will never see her again, but I'm coming to terms with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poo i'm so sorry about your grandma b but you're right! don't be sad cause it is a good thing too. it doesn't hurt to go to heaven :]

Tara said...

Bri! I am so so sorry. I know exactly what you mean, my Grandma died last month too...

This is Tara by the way..