Monday, January 14, 2008

new boy

this past weekend was actually pretty good. usually i only have one good day on the weekends and the other day is just ok. but this time both days were superb lol. my neighbor kyler and i hung out a lot and are now actually together. i really like him, and i think it will be good for me to date a good guy rather than the usual deuce bag. today, we kinda scared him off cause me, haylie, caity and jill are all extremely crazy, i felt bad. i also think that maybe this relationship will help ground me. rather than going all out on the weekends and then regretting it the following day, i think i'm going to be able to control myself better if that makes any sense. but, i really hope that this works out better than previous relationships.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you and glad to hear that he may be a good influence. keep me updated though and i want to meet him someday. It's your birthday in 1 hour. woot I'm excited for you!

Tara said...

I'm glad to hear about this boyyy! :)

Lilly said...

hey bri- i got a new blog:
lillytran.blogspot.com

but you prob don't even check blogspot anyway heh..you should start updating again!